My Story With WPX Hosting 🙂
This is my site’s speed in 2017 when I was Using JustHost hosting…
That was enough for me to take my decision to leave Justhost and look for another…
also dealing with their customer’s issues with the same thought and approach.
For A long five years, Nothing came from them that made me upset or frustrated.
I opened WPX site, then opened the chat box with support and immediately I was talking to one of the support team (I didn’t wait 30-40 minutes like my old host) I told him about my desire to switch from my old host to their’s, they told me that they will do it Completely free and within 24 hours without any disruption or downtime for sites…
Then changed the server names to WPX’s server names and waited for it to take effect on the sites.
So, Why It Is Difficult To Choose A Reliable Web Hosting Service?
There are many hosting companies in the world, and it can be hard to know the right one.
The unfortunate part is that many people tend to go for the cheap ones which promise to offer unlimited bandwidth only for them to disappoint.
Many hosting companies offer unreliable hosting, poor speeds, and do not offer 24/7 support.
Those that are reliable are pretty expensive, which makes them out of reach for small businesses and startups.
WPX was created to help solve these problems……………….
With WPX Hosting, you’ll have superior page loading speed as your site is hosted in high-speed servers as well as custom content delivery network.
And for those who are interested in tweaking the technical areas, WPX offers SSD + PHP + Optimized caching, etc.
To top it up, you get fast support response on the 24/7 live chat and the support agents are experienced.
In other words, WPX balances between affordability and offering reliable hosting with fast support services.
If you’re interested in learning more about this hosting service, we have a detailed review for you.
Keep reading our WPX Hosting review to learn more about the features.
So, What Is WPX Hosting?
WPX is a popular web hosting company that targets WordPress websites.
It has built a reputation of offering superior performance in terms of speed, uptime, and reliable support.
In addition, it provides other helpful features including automatic backups, unlimited free site migrations, newbie-friendly dashboard, malware protection, and more.
The website was created by Terry Kyle, an Australian entrepreneur who has been doing online businesses since 1998.
Kyle had grown tired of working with hosting companies that were either unreliable or expensive. Other problems that motivated Kyle to start his hosting company is experiencing complex dashboards on other hosting services, lack of room for expansion, slow servers, poor support services, and much more.
Therefore, he set up his hosting company in 2013, and now it has grown to be a reputable hosting giant among many start up business.
With WPX hosting, you’ll get faster hosting solution, user-friendly admin dashboard, and a competent live support.
WPX Hosting Features + What’s Included:
[+] Fast servers:
- Kyle created the WPX hosting to solve the problem of unreliable and slow loading speeds that many hosting companies experience.
- With WPX hosting, you can experience reliable, secure premium-managed hosting service that walks its talk. The reason WPX hosting loads fast is due to the innovative cloud servers.
[+] User-friendly dashboard:
- Many hosting services are not newbie-friendly, which means that they are not easy for beginners. However, with WPX hosting, you can expect to have an easier time managing your site thanks to the use-friendly dashboard.
- After signing up, you’ll be presented with an intuitive dashboard that will enable you manage various aspects of your site.
- One way WPX hosting makes things easier for you is by enabling you install WordPress on your site with just a click.
- In addition, you can access your backups and do much more with just a few clicks. Every aspect is within reach, and you’ll not experience any confusion.
[+] 24/7 support services:
- Many hosting services fail when it comes to customer support aspect. And the truth is that you’ll always experience issues with your site, maybe due to malware attacks or rare downtimes.
- Such moments call for swift solutions, and without reliable customer support you can lose customers and prospects.
- With WPX, you can expect swift customer support. You can reach out to customer support through their ticketing system or live chat if you need quick answers. There’s also a knowledgebase where you can find answers to frequently asked questions.
[+] Competitive pricing:
- There are different hosting plans you’ll find in WPX Company, with the basic one starting at $24.99 a month.
- At first glance, this may seem a lot for startup but the truth is that the superior features offered in the plan such as unlimited site migration, DDoS Protection, malware removal, and more makes it a great bargain. In many hosting companies, these services are offered at a fee.
[+] WPX Cloud:
- WPX cloud is among the fastest CDN service. It’s uniquely designed to help websites load fast. A content Delivery Network comprises of proxy servers located in different data centers in different locations around the world. The servers store static web files such as HTML, audios, images, scripts, videos, etc.
- Whenever a web visitor clicks on your pages, they are direct to a nearest proxy server to them. This reduces latency thereby boosting site speed.
- You’ll find many hosting companies offering 3rd party CDN service as an upsell, but WPX hosting gives you a custom CDM. Their cloud servers are found in 20 different data centers distributed across six continents. Therefore, regardless of where your audience is, you can rest assured they’ll enjoy reliable load speeds.
- Distribution of servers help to prevent your website from crashing in case it experiences a sudden surge in traffic.
[+] Free malware protection and DDoS protection:
- As a website owner, your priority is to keep your site secure and safe. You may not be able to do much on your own to keep off hackers, but WPX hosting takes care of this.
Here’s how WPX helps to keep your website safe:
- Offering application firewalls that lock out simple hackers before they attempt to access your dashboard.
- Scanning your website for malware on a daily basis. If they notice that there’s a bug in your site, it’s removed. Malware removal tool is offered at a fee in many hosting companies.
- World-class DDoS protection by Incapsula to ensure your site doesn’t experience unexpected crashes. Again this is offered at a fee in many hosting companies.
[+] 99.96% uptime guarantee:
- Uptime guarantee is one of the factors you have to consider when choosing a web hosting company. This is because you don’t want your site to have downtimes as this will lead to loss of visitors.
- Many hosting companies offer 99.9% uptime guarantee, but WPX rises above them. With WPX, your site will be up 99.95% of the time.
[+] Unlimited free site migration:
- If you would like to migrate to WPX hosting, WPX offers a chance to do this with ease. You only have to request them to help you migrate your site via a ticket.
- You won’t need to do anything on your part and there won’t be any downtimes during site migration. In addition, you’ll be getting regular updates on how the whole process is progressing.
- Once your site is on WPX, it will be automatically get optimized to ensure it loads fast.
[+] Free SSL certificate:
- An SSL certificate is what makes Google deem your site as secure. Without this certificate on your site, your site’s URL will have the “not secure” tag, and this tends to keep off many visitors from visiting your site.
- WPX hosting offers a free SSL certificate and installation doesn’t take long. With just a few clicks, your website will have the secure lock, and this will help with ranking.
- You’ll find these features and many more once you opt for WPX hosting.
Try WPX Hosting Now!
WPX Hosting FAQ’S:
Q1: Is it easy to switch to WPX hosting?
- WPX offers unlimited free site hosting, and the best part is that the whole process is seamless. The first thing you’ll need to do is to choose your hosting plan. After that, you submit a ticket requesting your site to be moved from your current hosting pan to WPX. The whole process takes around 24 hours to be completed. You’ll be notified on all the process. After transfer is complete, a member of support team will notify you.
- In other words, there’s nothing you’re supposed to do on your side.
Q2: Will I need to pay to migrate to WPX?
- No, the whole process is free and is conducted within 24 hours. The only exception is when you want to change your domain. If you would like to initiate a transfer and still change your domain, this will cost you an extra $98.
Q3: Is the custom CDN offered for free?
- Yes. WPX offers a custom CDN called XDN, which has over 26 end-points across the world. The CDN is free for WPX customers on all hosting plans.
Q4: Is there a money-back guarantee?
- Yes. WPX offers a 30-day money-back guarantee, which means you’ll get a full refund of your money in case you want to cancel your subscription.
WPX Hosting VS HostGator VS Bluehost VS WP Engine:
WPX Hosting Reviews:
WPX Hosting Pricing:
WPX Hosting Review Conclusion:
Lastly, why I strongly recommend you to host your business with WPX Hosting?
If you’re looking for fast, reliable hosting company, then we can recommend WPX hosting. Although superficially it may seem expensive for beginners, the plethora of features offered in the plans makes it worth every penny.
If you compare it to the giant hosting companies such as Kinsta and WPEngine, you’ll realize that the features you find in different plans cost more on competing hosting companies.
If you consider that you’d also get quick customer support services as well as free malware removal, you’ll see why the plans are attractive.
There are no hidden charges, and the uptime is guaranteed 99.96% of the times, which is why we recommend this hosting service to anyone looking for a fast, reliable, secure hosting.