Have you been thinking about Social Directory, wondering if it’s the right product for you and whether it really can do what is claimed? Then you’ve arrived at the perfect place. This Social Directory review will look at the Social Directory app in a critical and thorough way to give you the full picture on the product and whether it is the best solution available, and of course most importantly whether it is really worth your hard earned money.
Social Directory Overview:
Author: Karthik Ramani & Chad Nicely
Release Date: Friday, December 19th 2014
Market: Facebook Marketing
Bonuses : See My Exclusive $2814 Bonuses
Skill Level Needed: All Levels
Who Are the creators of Social Directory?
Social Directory was created by Karthik Ramani and Chad Nicely. Both internet marketers with many years of experience and several very successful product launches behind him. If there is someone who understands niches and finding new markets, it is these guys, so for me that gets Social Directory off to a good start. Of course, track records do not always mean a great product, but I have enjoyed a couple of their previous products so I view that involvement as a good thing.
What is Social Directory?
Social Directory is a piece of software that allows you to create niche specific directories on your Facebook fan pages. Not just create them, but create directories with drop down menus, sections for reviews, the ability to add banners advertising spaces that you can rent out (a first!) and even sell digital or ecommerce products through your fan page on Facebook all done very quickly and very simply.
This may on the surface seem a little underwhelming, but is actually a big deal, and it changes how you can use Facebook as a tool for your marketing. The software does it all for you without needing any special coding or design skills, and with the admin side hosted by Social Directory themselves and of course, Facebook hosting the directory, you don’t even need a website to make the most of this opportunity.
How does Social Directory Software work?
- With 18 built-in templates there is a choice to suit any niche or application in Social Directory, and with the ability include those banner ads, customer header, custom tab for your directory and all the custom images and videos you want, it is very easy, and incredibly fast, to create a unique directory for whatever niche you are looking at surprisingly quickly.
- The same system can be employed to sell products, whether they are digital or physical, and is perfect for affiliate marketers. A dropdown to choose product catagories and then products themselves is easily created, reviews and the link for purchase can all be included right from within the app and uploaded straight to the Fanpage. Affiliate marketing leveraging Facebooks popularity and no need for domain names and hosting? That sounds good to me!
- As a standalone, point and click web-based app Social Directory allows anyone to turn their Facebook fan page into a full directory, with drop down menus for reviews and each product, service or business featured within the directory so finding the right one is easy and the page is never cluttered.
- Everything is done from within Social Directory itself and the directory can be published straight to your Fanpage with one click. You can use this to create local directories for different niches, restaurants for instance, where users can leave reviews and owners can respond to customers if they wish providing businesses with the customer engagement that is so valuable today.
- Banner ads can be included within the directory and there are various templates to choose from to get the look that best suits the niche. You can use this to make money both from your banner ads and businesses, where you could easily charge a monthly fee to be included on the directory.
- It all uploads right to your Facebook Fanpage from within the app itself, so there is no need for any sort of coding or design knowledge, you just point and click to create the page and upload. There you have it, your custom local directory, affiliate page or whatever else you can think of to use this for, all ready for use.
- Of course, there is another aspect to this, promoting the page. This has always been the biggest challenge of any online endeavor, getting people to see your offer, doubly so on Facebook, as it is not really setup to advertise to groups of people. However, this is where the Fanpage foundations come in, because they have inbuilt tools from Facebook itself for promotion. So not only will Facebook host your new venture, they will help you promote it too!
- Social Directory includes six local marketing templates for niche directories, six for ecommerce directories for selling pretty much anything you want, and six for Affiliate Marketing. This means that no matter what your idea is for your online business, you can quickly create a Facebook directory to suit.
What are the features of Social Directory?
Being able to use Facebook as an income builder is a great idea, and by turning a Fanpage into a directory, complete with ad banners to rent out, reviews, promotional videos, buy buttons and anything else you may need means that this is now possible for many more people.
Local Directories and affiliate marketing can now be done without even owning your own website, or having any coding or design knowledge. To achieve this quickly and easily Social Directory has several features designed to make things straightforward, as well as features to make it far more effective, as we can see:
- Point and Click software – No need to have any coding or design knowledge. The software guides you through the process and with 18 templates to choose from, you will always find the perfect one for any project.
- No need for SSL certificates – Facebook hosting takes care of it all!
- Built in Review Mechanism – Whether you are running a local business directory or an affiliate marketing page, each individual business or product has its own place for ratings and reviews. Great for affiliates and adds a wealth of value to a local business directory.
- No hosting or additional fees – With everything on Facebook there is no need for domains, hosting or any additional expense to get started. Social Directory host all the admin, so it really is point and click.
- Easily add categories – You can quickly add categories for your products or directory listings, and with the drop down menu design, the Fanpage never becomes cluttered.
- Banner ads – Yes, you can have banner ads right on your Fanpage directory. You can rent these out for additional income or advertise your own businesses if you prefer.
- Add in you sales funnel – You can quickly add in calls to action such as buy buttons and click to call features, creating your own web store easily without needing your own website.
- Google Maps Integration – easily integrate Geo-Location into your directory. This is perfect for local business directories, allowing users to not only find a service with a good review, whether it is restaurants, grocery stores or any other niche, but see exactly where they are and how to find them. This is real added value for local business owners, which is why they will happily pay to be included in your directory.
- Visual Appeal – You can add images, videos and anything you need for great visual impact quickly and easily. Your directory can be ready in minutes.
What Are People Saying About Social Directory?
Who is Social Directory App aimed at?
Social Directory is great for anyone who wants to use the power of Facebook to create an income. Whether this is affiliate marketers selling digital or physical products, anyone with something to sell, for instance small business owners who cannot justify the expense of an ecommerce site, or entrepreneurs looking to create directory services for local businesses.
Social Directory Review Conclusion
We have mentioned as few times throughout this Social Directory Review that the idea of utilizing Facebook Fanpages as a way of creating a directory, ecommerce or affiliate site, complete with banner ads and everything else minus the costs and complications of domains and hosting is a great one. In this regard Social Directory is a real winner, it allows anyone to use Facebook in an effective and useful way that was, previously, beyond most of us. Facebook has long been seen as a vital component of a marketing strategy, but is not always the easiest of things to use effectively.
Social Directory changes this, however, and this is perhaps the standout part for me that I wish to talk about first. It is incredibly easy to use. You can create a great looking directory with all the features you want very quickly, with no complication, and then it is uploaded and sent live all from the software itself. No need to understand what is being done, it just happens. For the non-technical amongst us, this is perhaps the best part, everything that the software can do, and it is all very impressive, is no good if we cannot make the most of it.
So, with an easy to use platform that allows anyone to create wonderful directories, the question is, does this make Social Directory a worthwhile purchase? The answer has to be very much yes. The software does what it says, very easily, but what is really valuable is that the directories created open up a whole new world of opportunity for everyone. No domains, no hosting, you can get started fast, and with low overheads on any project.
For beginners and experienced marketers alike, this is a game changer. Highly recommended.
How To Claim My Social Directory Bonuses ?
1- Clear Your cookies in your Web Browser
2- Get My Membership Now of Social Directory Software Through This Link
3- After completing your order , send [the receipt id] in message to my FB Account at: https://www.facebook.com/JohnnZakaria
4- You will receive all theses bonuses within 24 hours.