SEO

Nowadays, link building involves quality links and not the number of links as it was the case before. If you are creating links for your website, it is important to understand that link building is a gradual process. The pages where you link to play a pivotal role in determining how powerful a link will …

Whenever an online marketer hears the phrase ‘high bounce rate,’ their foreheads wrinkle up. Why? Because Google uses bounce rate as one of their algorithms when it comes to ranking websites. Bounce Rate Definition: For people who don’t know precisely what bounce rate is, it is the percentage of visitors that leave your site (and …

In My Today’s guide, I will share with you The Definition of a Long-Tail Keywords, differences between Long Tail and Short Tail Keywords Benefits Of Using Long-Tail Keywords and 9 New strategies to find low competition long tail keywords. What are Long Tail Keywords? These are keyword phrases with at least three words. Other times, …

Have you optimized your website for both conversion and search engines? If you are yet to do so, you are definitely missing out. Conversions and SEO may seem and are definitely different marketing sectors, but they are intertwined. Good SEO helps you get more traffic and increases your chances to convert prospects while a website …

As per a study done by Infront Webworks, websites ranked on the first page of Google for any keywords receive 95% of all web traffic while the subsequent pages share the remaining 5 percent. Ranking on the first page of Google requires optimizing your pages for both search engine bots and humans, which involves both …

Search engine optimization is a powerful way to increase the visibility of your business and In my In-Depth Guide To SEO, you will learn everything about Search engine optimization including: SEO definition, Importance of SEO, the differences between White Hat & Black Hat SEO, On-Page SEO & Off-Page SEO. An In-Depth Guide To SEO – …

What is Off-Page SEO? It’s vital to optimize your website pages in order to achieve higher ranking in search engine result pages, but SEO is also a way to improve your website structure and applying some simple search engine optimization principles will allow you to have a credible, user-friendly website. Assuming SEO is the language …

Understanding On-Page SEO:  ——————- As the name says, On-Page SEO content is anything that is in accordance with your own website. It has nothing to do with anything beyond or outside of your site. Anything that falls beyond that is classified under Off-Page content.  ———— On-Page content is anything that is available right on your …